Thursday, July 4, 2013

Abundant Blessings

I apologize in advance for any typos, as I'm writing this post from my phone. I just couldn't wait to get to a computer to write about this amazing day filled with blessings!

It started a few days ago when we received some amazing donations for our fundraising garage sale. The items we received are amazing! Some of these things I can't believe anyone was willing to donate and not sell themselves. If that wasn't enough this morning i woke up to find a friend in the Babywearing community bid on an auction I had going, won, and told me to keep my wrap for our future baby. Instant tears. Rocket Baby thought I was nuts and was disappointed I had delayed our game of Super Mario.

We had a great day at the park with another friend and it was so nice being out with someone who wasn't afraid to be around me. It's been almost 6 weeks since Baby O left us and I still find it hard to be around people. A lot of the times I can tell when they're feeling awkward around me or they say intrusive things. I dont mind talking about Baby O and would prefer if people gently asked questions to get it all out there. It's much better then feeling out of place and like I'm a freak of some sort. Since that's not what this post is about, I will repeat that it was wonderful being with a friend who treated me like normal.

I can feel my faith being restored. It's so odd. I was expecting it to be a slow turn back to my faith, but when God is so blatantly pulling for you, tugging at your heart, it's hard to ignore. He is fighting for me. He isn't sitting by waiting for me to come around, He is fighting for me. I can feel it. M important enough to fight for. My husband, our sons. We are important enough to fight for. What an honor to know the Lord is hard at work for our faith in Him. And I cannot wait to see what comes of our story, of our loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment